– SECOMM CO., LTD
– Address: 207/11 Nguyen Van Thu, DaKao Ward, Dist.1, HCMC, Vietnam
– Email: [email protected]
– Phone: (+84) 28 6291 5199
– Tax Code: 0314742605
– Business registration certificate issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 22nd November 2017.
General terms and conditions in software development service and others
The software development service schedule is decided by the written agreements between the 02 Parties and notified in the Software Development Service Contract.
Any notice, consent, or other communications on the agreed services will be made in writing and shall be sent by email, fax, and registered and certified post service according to the agreement between 02 Parties.
SECOMM does not accept any form of return or replacement that is requested during the performance of the Software Development Service Contract.
SECOMM will provide warranty and maintenance for the software development service performed by SECOMM according to the specific schedule commitment in each contract.
The process of supplying software development service at SECOMM
Gathering requirements and planning
Designing system and graphic
User Acceptance Testing
Deployment, putting into official using
Warranty and maintenance, fixing errors
Responsibilities of each Party
– Strictly perform the content and schedule of the contract.
– Take responsibility for providing product warranty and technical support for clients during the use of products developed by SECOMM.
– SECOMM shall take no legal responsibility in case clients use services supplied by SECOMM under signed Contract between 02 Parties to automatically post information that is not in accordance with provisions of Vietnamese law or other International treaties of which Vietnam is a member.
– Pay service fee to SECOMM in accordance with the amount and schedule specified in the Contract.
– Clients shall not use products supplied by SECOMM to propagate information containing contents violating Vietnamese law, such as:
Mode of supply
Products will be delivered after being completed and quality-tested from both SECOMM and clients.
Products will be delivered via email and SECOMM’s product management system.
Term of supply
Term of supply is officially confirmed in each contract. If there are any new or change requests raised during development, they might be estimated and add extra cost to the above total amount. Timeline shall be changed as well, depending on the actual effort required to complete the changes.
Payment method and payment terms will be specified in the Contract between 02 Parties.
Clients shall pay all the service fees to the following account:
Beneficiary’s name : SECOMM CO., LTD
Account No : 0511000460275
Bank name: JOINT STOCK COMMERCIAL BANK FOR FOREIGN TRADE OF VIETNAM
Branch: SAI THANH BRANCH, 2D – 2E LY THUONG KIET, WARD 12, DISTRICT 5, HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM
Swift Code: BFTVVNVX
How we use the client’s information
To complete the contract of using software and service at SECOMM
To contact for communications and consulting suitable solutions for clients
To answer the client’s questions and to solve issues about products provided by SECOMM.
Scope of information use
The necessary information about the business, as well as business representatives, should be provided to SECOMM as follows:
Term of information retaining
SECOMM commits to retain client’s information and will not share the information to any 3rd parties unless agreed by the client. SECOMM will also remove the information out of our system upon removal requests by the client.
Who can access the provided information
Only SECOMM’s staff or 3rd parties who are specified by the client will be able to access and use the information.
Address of the information gathering business
SECOMM CO., LTD
Address: 207/11 Nguyen Van Thu, DaKao Ward, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (+84) 28 6291 5199
Mode and method for clients to access and edit information
Clients can contact SECOMM via email to access and edit the provided information with the header format:
EDIT INFORMATION_Name_Phone number, and send to email address: [email protected]
Confidentiality of clients’ data and information
SECOMM agrees and commits not to disclose nor use any Confidential Information by directly or indirectly manners for its own activities or third party for any purpose other than specified in the signed Agreement.