Cartridge World came to us with a huge 10-year-old legacy system consisting of an online store developed in ASP.NET 1.0 integrated with a heavy ERP system that had been used to manage a large amount of data in which quite a number of redundant information were no longer required.
To add into this complexity, the business has been operating with a network of franchisees across Australia, and they would love to keep it that way with the new system but more robust and more efficient.
- Catalog of growing number of products quickly
- Stripe payment gateway integration
- Unique shipping rules based on customer’s postcode and closest franchisee
- Efficient ink & toner finder on frontend based on printer brands, series, models
- Advanced reporting
- Store Locator to help customers finding closest store to their location
- Data migration from legacy SQL Server to MySQL, including data simplification & cleaning up
- Refreshing look & feel but still keep the branding image
- New infrastructure that will potentially support Cartridge World global with multiple sites, multiple languages, multiple currencies. Each site can have different catalog and different pricing, different suppliers
- A need to have centralised inventory system to manage product data efficiently across multiple country sites
- Magento Open Source 2.2
- ElasticSearch engine
- Digital Ocean cloud based hosting with container technology
- Redis FPC engine to keep the site at the best performance 99.99% of time (hmm, we don’t want to lie – 0.01% is when an issue happens, but we knocked them down pretty quickly, guaranteed)
- Agile development methodology to maintain the continuous development process when more features have been added to the system since the beginning.
- Custom design to match the brand expectation
We are Ecommerce Solution Provider.
We Perfect Your Ecommerce!