We are looking for young and creative PHP developers. You must be innovative, always full of energy and want to do new things. New ideas are always encouraged and rewarded.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Interpret and develop technical specifications.
- Analyze, review and modify web systems by designing, maintaining, documenting, testing, developing and monitoring.
- Work with major operating systems Linux (Ubuntu, Centos and Redhat) and Windows.
- At least 1 year commercial experience in website development. (Junior is also welcomed)
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
- Excellent database knowledge especially MySQL.
- Experience in designing and developing solutions in PHP frameworks and/or platforms.
- Experience in Magento and/or Laravel will be a plus with highly appreciated.
- Excellent understanding of web projects and implementation methodologies
- English communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, with strong time management and organizational skills to manage your own tasks and meet client deadlines.
- Desire to stay updated on current and new technologies.
- Highly motivated, adaptable, innovative and keen to learn new skills